Your cart is currently empty.
Search the site
Latest posts from our blog
- Poet of the Week – 21: René Noyau
- Reading’s Influential Women – an inspiring read!
- WHY I PAINT LICHENS. And mosses. And butterflies and bees, and bunches of primroses, and skeleton leaves… by Christina Hart-Davies
- The Art and History of Whiteknights – A roundup
- The Art and History of Whiteknights: 11 – A tour around Southern Hill and the area around Whiteknights with Evelyn Williams and Dennis Wood
Browse the blog
Explore the bookshop through keywords
agriculture animals art birds botanical childhood climate environment family farming flowers folklore Garden history grief habitat History of sport horticulture human experience island lament landscape loss love memories museum nature ocean Oscar Wilde painting planet poetry poetry in translation Reading Reading Abbey revelation RHS River Thames rural seasonal The University of Reading trees Victorian vulnerable watercolour wildlife